Handling Business Law Issues In Tennessee
Are you forming a new business or embarking on a business venture in Nashville? Do you have questions or concerns about your ongoing business? Is the day-to-day operation of your business leaving you with little time to tend to legal matters?
Business owners and entities in Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee have been turning to the law offices of Cook Tillman Law Group, in Brentwood for skilled guidance for more than 30 years. Some of the business advice and services our attorneys provide include:
- Entity formation: Corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited partnerships, general partnerships, family LLCs, and family limited partnerships
- Initial setup documents: Bylaws, operating agreements, and shareholder agreements
- Periodic filings: Annual meeting minutes, licensing, registration renewals, and other filings
- Day-to-day operations: Advice regarding all business-related issues, asset acquisitions, and sales
- Contracts: Preparation, review, and negotiation of internal and third-party contracts and agreements
- Planning for the future: Business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, and key man agreements
- Closing the doors: Entity dissolution and buy-out agreements
Let us be your number one business resource of legal information in the Nashville area.
Your Legal Team ~ Your Businesses Attorneys
At Cook Tillman Law Group, our lawyers provide a wide range of general business law services on an ongoing or project-specific basis, as your business needs change. We will work with your accountant, financial advisor, and other trusted professional in order to best assist you with all phases of your business cycle.
Many of our clients come to us on a referral basis, so ask your advisor if we are a good fit for your business needs. We wish to be your number one business law resource. Schedule a consultation today by sending us an email or calling us at 615-200-9117.